Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Power Cuts.

Power cuts are looking like my future here in Burkina.  We were given an actual power cut schedule yesterday!  Although, the power cuts have not been on schedule yet - I am not sure what the point is of the schedule.  But what it says is that everyday there will be at least 8 hours without power!  Can you believe it?  That means 8 hours a day my fridge doesnt work, the lights dont come on, the internet is non existent.  And not to mention the difficulties power cuts bring to youth group - we had one during youth group last week and its so miserable.  The kids are distracted, I am distracted, and its way too hot to not have a fan on!  Anyways I just complained for an entire blog...sorry!  But as you pray for me please pray that the power will stay on more than expected and that the political unrest in Ivory Coast will resolve because most of our power comes from there apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment