Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday!


From the mouth of Autumn (who was with me for my whole birthday):

Well Nathan was being so loud I thought he was going to wake Hannah up.  She said to herself “its just Pierre – no one would be breaking into my house.”  We snuck around the house as quietly as possible and then we were all laughing because Liesbeth didn’t want to play the violin – she didn’t think it would wake Hannah up.  It was really funny because Liesbeth tried to play 3 times but stopped because she was laughing so hard.  We made some noise and then Hannah came to the window.  Then we came into her house and we had mango muffins (wait – were they really mango?) and coffee and orange juice.  Then they gave her a big humungo card from Kari and Robbie – which said that she would get a present from them for every day they are gone (which is until next Sunday – they went to Greece without her).  We sat around for a little bit and hung out (this was at 8:00 in the morning) and then after awhile some people had to go. 

Okay – ill pick it up from here (Hannah)

So yea!  I woke up to hearing the violin outside of my window and a whole bunch of teenagers singing happy birthday!  How precious is that?!  So great.  After most of them left, several of the girls stayed behind and we decided to watch a movie.  It should be noted that the power had been off this entire time – we crammed into my bedroom and sweated while watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith on my computer battery.  After the movie I went over to the Shafto’s for lunch and cake!  Then in the afternoon some of us went to the school for swimming!  Me and Autumn headed out to the Fields house in the evening for dinner and more cake!  I have had 3 cakes this week!  I feel so loved! J Overall it was a great day.  I was not sure it would be – I woke up in the morning with no plans.  But God is good and helped me feel so loved yesterday.  

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you had a great day! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete