Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello Mandy!

I am dedicating this post to Mandy!  She has my blog set as her homepage :) haha I love it!  I got to talk to her on skype today :) It was glorious!  The internet worked just well enough to see her face and everything!    You are looking beautiful Mandy!!  Thanks for praying for me too!

And for the rest of you - Thanks for being my supporters and praying for me...I am just feeling so thankful!

I had some success today - I drove to the Holbrooks house on my moto all by myself and youth group went well (in my opinion)!

It has been a good day.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good day today and rode the moto! Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a cool picture of you on your Moto - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandy is smart.
    homepage set! :)

    ReplyDelete