Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Confessions.

Whenever I was uneasy or unsure of something Kandice or Mandy would say "well - confess your sins!"  I say that all the time now to the youth here.  Well now its my my turn - I have a confession, well its not actually a confession of sin though.

Just now I went into the kitchen to get some water to take my malaria medicine and as soon as the light turned on (it takes it a little while) a simi-huge gecko came running at me full speed!  I wasnt sure what to do.  So I jumped in the air, screamed really loud and ran into the other room.  Yes, I know geckos will do nothing to me, but I am still slightly scared of them.  Especially when they come running at me!  The reality is though that the little guy was just trying to find something to hide under.  Ha :)

So, dad - or anyone else who needed me to be hardcore in that moment - I am so sorry!

2 comments:

  1. i'm laughing so hard right now!
    mandy might be more hard core than you now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are a little jumpy, :) Reminds me of the time when a wessel came at me when i was changing water above the tracks. it's ok to get out of their way. To bad we don't have it on video. Love you! Dad

    ReplyDelete