Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Highlights (not the magazine)

So highlights of my time in Leo – which is still not over.  I am going to ride the bus back with everyone here on Sunday. 

So here we go:

It rained!  SO MUCH.  Like poured, so naturally at 1:00 in the morning, we went outside and danced in it.  I got goose bumps for the first time in 8 months J  Now its hot again.

Listening to these hilarious boys!  Oh my lands if you wanna laugh come here.  We have 5 teenage boys here that quote every movie, sing silly songs, tell the most ridiculous stories, and just laugh.  I love it. 

Sleeping on a waterbed.  I have never done that before – so every time I get on it I say “Whoa, WHOOOA, Whoa” I also think I may be swimming in my sleep!  It is nice though because its cooler – I have had no trouble falling asleep in a house that’s 90 degrees at night.  Apparently though most nights are hotter…haha oh boy. 

Pranks.  Hanging out in a house full of teenagers naturally evolves into toilets covered with clear wrap, alarms hidden and set for the middle of the night, glue on the bar of soap in the shower, water being thrown at you in the morning and who knows what else.  Thankfully I have claimed to be Switzerland – hopefully that will last the rest of the week BUT I have certainly been effected by the above pranks J

Listening to music – eROC24/7.  Robbie, Nathan, Jonathan, Farris, and Liesbeth make up this totally awesome band.  They have been practicing all week and although its so loud we have to wear ear plugs they are very good and I enjoy taking pictures and listening to them all day. 

Brianna.  Oh my lands the Lyon’s have an 8 year old sister that is hilarious.  A few times a day she bounces through the room wearing a cowboy hat and a scarf around her neck on a big bouncy ball rabbit thing.  Every time it happens I feel like my life is completely random. 

Well that’s enough for now and about all I can think of right now.  BUT fyi – I am currently sitting on the floor listening to all these boys sing songs from every Disney movie known.  Ridiculously awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment