Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Yippy for Presents!


I got stuff from you guys!  Thank you so much!  The package that was put together by my Lewiston family made it (well half of it).  Thank you all so much!  It was such a blessing to get some great and much needed things!  I am excited to eat peanut butter, make tacos, make ranch dressing, sleep better, print things, use the projector and so much other stuff!  Also, thank you Franklin team (all of whom most likely do not read my blog) for buying things that didn’t arrive – that was a surprise and you did not have to do it!

In other news: we played underground church last Friday and 50+ kids came – most of them I had never met before!  It was neat seeing some new faces and maybe some will come to youth group this week!  We also had a great time running around in the dark and “torturing” people by making them count coffee beans, eat old sardines, run in circles, and sing embarrassing songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment