Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Prayer Meeting


This may sound really silly if any of the people I am working with here read this but I thought I would blog about it anyways.  We had prayer meeting on Wednesday night and while I was sitting there listening to all these different missionaries share their requests I couldn’t help but think about where I am.  When I was little missionaries would come to church and I thought they were AMAZING.  Honestly, they were my heroes!  And this thought crossed my mind: I am sitting with people I have looked up to my whole life and they are so real.  The C&MA missionaries here are amazing people.  They care so deeply for the people here, for their co-workers, for the world.  It is really a blessing to be able to sit in a see their hearts – and even pray for them.  

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome Hannah! Praying for missionaries even as we pray for you!
    Praise God! Love you, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete