Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

ISO and Wired

I went and checked out the international school (ISO).  It was neat to see where the youth group kids go to school.  Its pretty nice – a huge new building for the middle school and high school, lots of classrooms, a library, and really anything else a school needs.  Even a turtle!

We had youth group last night.  Its called Wired.  It was a game night and potluck.  It was so fun meeting all the kids and many of the parents!  They are a good group of kids.  Very fun, loud, energetic, and excited!  I can tell this is going to be fun!  We even had a whole lot of new people come last night.  It will take me awhile to learn everyone’s name but I am so excited to get to know all the kids!

Some of the girls playing Pitt

I am so thankful for my roommate Sarah!  She taught me how to drive a moto yesterday (although I have not been where a ton of people are yet since they are CRAZY!).  She has also taken me everywhere, answered all my questions, translates for me, even makes me food…the list is endless!  She is amazing!


1 comment: