Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good day

I have high hopes that today is going to be a good day.  First off - Hannah Kinsley in Ireland is flying home and I am so happy for her!  Also, the water leaks in my bathroom are going to be filled in - no more leaking roof!  Susan and I are also going to be getting a real covered garage type thing.  Right now covering the car is basically some bamboo mats with the main purpose of just protecting our vehicles from the sun - but no more!  We are getting a real metal or tin roof to protect our vehicles from the rain and maybe they will actually stay kind of clean.  This will also benefit the guard who currently sits right outside my window every single night - now he will have a place to sit out of the rain.  (and it makes things less awkward for me!)

But, the most exciting part of my day is that its Thursday - which means youth group is tonight.  I have been preparing a talk on the Bible as Truth.  Should be good, and hopefully leave kids excited to read about God.

Lastly, I have a praise!  I have had this desire to get all new Bibles for the youth group and its becoming a reality!  Matt emailed his church in Canada last night and they said that not only would they like to buy some but they will also bring them out in the beginning of October!  Praise God!  If you are interested in buying Bible(s) for the English teens of Ouagadougou please let me know and I can tell you which one and we can get it sent to the church in Canada who will bring them out for us.

I hope you all have a lovely day as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment