Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

WIRED at Christmas!


For me, being in Burkina at Christmas time does not at all feel like it should.  But the good news is that all the festivities that are happening because it’s Christmas have been fantastic!  We have had Christmas concerts and Christmas parties and movies and singing.  Its all been very fun!  On Wednesday we had the annual Wired Christmas banquet.  I had the whole youth group (38 people came!) head out to the Chinese restaurant downtown for dinner.  It was so great!  They all wore such fancy clothes and we had such a great time all eating together and hanging out.  After dinner we headed to the Nehlsen’s house for dessert and some games, pictures, and the final revealing of who every person’s Christmas angel was.  It was so much fun – and while I was looking around I could see that every kid that was there was having a great time too!  That made me so happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment