Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Online giving is now available!

If you are interested in giving me money there are now 2 options!!
The first option is mailing a check with my name on the memo line or in a note enclosed with the check to this address:

Global Ventures Office
The Christian and Missionary Alliance
PO Box 35000
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-3500

And the other option is to give online by going to this address:

http://www.cmalliance.org/give/designated

My Account name is of course: Hannah Greene 
My Account number is: 1-47650-41-10

Then continue on and follow the steps :) 

Things are coming along but I do still need some financial support.  Thanks for all of you who are already praying and giving!  I appreciate it all!!! This is coming together and its REALLY exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment